The seanhanna Awards Night, 15th March, 2010 Clapham Grand South West London
An exciting year of achievement, evolution and excitement was celebrated by the seanhanna Salon Group when their 250 plus staff and invited guests converged on South West London’s funky Clapham Grand to witness a mix of show work and the all important Annual Awards ceremony, recognising those within the group that have really gone the extra mile. seanhanna invited the audience to travel with him through the history of the successful salon group – with some great archive shots of a very young Sean in his first salon in Worcester Park. The journey ended with the very latest salon launch at the end of last year in the form of the new seanhanna flagship in Putney. Sean also shared his exciting new vision for the group which created a massive round of applause from the audience.
Guests included family and friends, leading members of the hair press, industry icons and most importantly, members of the seanhanna team itself. After Sean’s presentation, the art team presented a superbly stage show, led by Skyler McDonald and Yesmin O’Brian, including Bridal, Avant Garde and Street Looks, culminating in Sean himself presenting the new seanhanna signature look for 2010.
After a break, the all important Awards Ceremony was staged, starting with 5,10 and 15 year awards being presented to a large number of loyal staff. Senior members of the seanhanna organisation, Sean himself and guest celebrities from the industry including top hairdressers Richard Ward and Paul Falltrick then presented awards recognising the creative and business skills of the seanhanna teams from both head office and the 8 salons within the group.
Certainly a motivational and for many an emotional evening, the audience left with a renewed sense of pride and enthusiasm to be working with such a dynamic group
Award Winners were:
- Academy Trainee of the Year – Hannah Woods, Worcester Park ·
- Salon Trainee of the Year – Emma Carter, Croydon
- Salon Retailer of the Year Sage Pradella, Canary Wharf
- Edward Bywaters Cup – Jodie Warnes, Cambridge
- Manar Kadis Cup – Bonnie Whomes, Cambridge
- Special Recognition – Konja Danbury, Croydon
- Reception Retailer of the Year – Konja Danbury, Croydon
- Receptionist of the Year – Laura Collett, Worcester Park
- Creative Image Award: Trainee – Third Place: Marie Rawlings, Cambridge and Romina De Pino, Putney
- Creative Image Award: Trainee – Second Place: Carla Dean, Cambridge
- Creative Image Award: Trainee – Scott Merryman, Putney
- Creative Image Award: Colourist – Ksenija Vrtaric, Putney
- Creative Image Award: Stylist – CJ Gardner, Croydon
- Outstanding Achievement – Tracey Glynn
- Colour Technician of the Year – Jemma Pomeroy, Wimbledon
- Stylist of the Year – Sage Pradella, Canary Wharf
- Manager of the Year – Jacqui Pankhurst, Cambridge
- Salon of the Year – Cambridge