Our goal is to build long term relationships based on honesty and transparency in everything we do. Respecting your privacy is essential to us.
This is our Privacy Commitment To You:
1. We respect your privacy and your choices.
2. We will not send you marketing communications unless you have given us permission to do so. You can change your mind at any time.
3. We will never sell your personal data.
4. We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
5. We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your personal data.
6. We respect your rights, and will always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
Information we collect
This is what we normally collect about you to help us provide you with our services, and improve them even more, where we can:
- Name, address, email, telephone number, payment details and service details; (either in-salon or online)
- Information on how you use our website to help us develop and improve our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, cookie details, how long you stayed on a page, the route you took to navigate through the pages and the website that you visited prior to accessing our site;
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services, for example now and again we might ask you to fill in a questionnaire, just so you can let us know how we’re doing.
- Technical information regarding products in relation to hairdressing services provided, specifically colours, permanent blowdrys, perms etc..
- We do not store credit card information
Using your information
Collecting this information helps us better understand what you need from us. We use it to offer you products and services that we think will best suit you and your hair. This information can assist us with your health and safety when in salon. Your data may be transferred between any branch or company owned by seanhanna.
The main uses of your data are:
- To help provide your services;
- To provide you with service information
- To keep a check on any allergy or skin reactions you may have had to colours or technical services and products.
- To send you offers and general information we think you might find useful (innercircle)
Disclosing your information
Here’s when we may provide information about you:
- To employees of seanhanna whose products and services may be relevant to you.
- Your technical records may be shared between seanhanna branches if relevant to services you are having.
- We may use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring web site usage in order to help us develop the web site. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual for example, 50 people clicked on an advertisement yesterday’.
We will not pass on your personal information to third parties except in accordance with this policy and our Terms and Conditions or where we are required by law to disclose that information.
Protecting your information
Any information sent to us is stored on a secure server so that it can only be read by authorised personnel. Although we make every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, seanhanna cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information you transmit to seanhanna online.
Accessing your information
You’re welcome to ask us what information we have about you, any time you like. If you need us to send it to you, it’ll cost £25 – that covers the cost of our administration. If any of the details are incorrect, let us know and we’ll amend them right away. If you’d like us to send your information, you can write to our team at seanhanna, 17 York Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 8TP
Marketing our products and services
From time to time we will contact you with regard to your services, for example, with text reminders regarding your appointments, or phone calls
We may also, subject to your consent, use your personal information to let you know of specific offers or services which may be useful to you.
Links from this site to other sites
Please be aware that our site may provide access to other web sites by linking to them. We are not responsible for the data policies (including data protection and cookies), content or security of these linked web sites.
If you have any comments or queries concerning our website or our in salon policies, please contact us. For queries regarding seanhanna services, please call our team on 020 8540 5967
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information you should write to:
34 Watermill Way
Merton Abbey Mills