MODEL FOR US
Most weeks our apprentices need models to practice on. They might be practicing blow-drying, colouring or cutting depending on what they need to show for their NVQ qualifications.
These MODEL appointments could be in some of our salons or in our academy in Sutton. If you sign up to our Model Bank, we will let you know when they have availability near you. You will also get to hear about opportunities to be a model for a teachers and demonstrators.
It’s a fantastic way to get your hair done at a greatly reduced price. Remember that model appointments do take longer than normal salon appointments, so please leave enough time for your appointment. So sign up here and we will be in touch soon.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All hair appointments in the seanhanna academy are carried out by apprentices who are working towards their VCTC L2.5 Hair Professional qualification
- All hair appointments are overseen by a qualified educator from Learning Curve Group
- All colour appointments must have a valid allergy test
- All appointments are subject to change or cancellation, with short or no notice, if there is no apprentice to carry out the appointment, or educator to oversee the appointment
- Please only book appointments for the haircuts and colours that are on offer – model appointments are structured to support the apprentices learning
- If you are unhappy with your cut or colour, please advise the educator before leaving the academy so it can be rectified at the time
- Seanhanna do not offer refunds or re-dos on academy appointments
- Complaints must be made to the educator directly, if necessary they will contact seanhanna head office on your behalf