In February, the seanhanna team celebrated a year in the salon’s achievements at the 2020 seanhanna Awards. The evening took place at Under The Bridge in Chelsea and this years theme was James Bond!
Let's take a look at what happened on the night...
The evening kicked off with a collection of hair shows led by the salon group's directors Yesmin O'Brien, and Lloyd Court. This kicked started the night to celebrate the team's achievements this year.
Here's how it went!
GUESTS AND TEAM
All of our fabulous team and VIP guests were glammed up for our James Bond theme!
Take a look at all the wonderful photos from the night below.
- THE WINNERS
- Best Dressed - Rups Tailor and Rosina Thomas
- Retail Stylist of the Year – Joanna Sawyer
- Retail Receptionist of the Year - Punam Tailor
- Edward Bywaters Award – Abbie Mead
- Stylist of the Year – Joanna Sawyer
- Creative Apprentice of the Year – Courtney O'Dell
- Creative Mens Stylist of the Year – Rachel Bentley
- Creative Colourist of the Year – Amy Kilby
- Salon of the Year - Putney
Sean and Tomm star in their own version of James Bond.